Monday, April 27, 2009

Rappers whose mama ain't home

Apparently a lot of rich and famous rappers live at home with their parents.

"Two in the mornin' and the party's still jumpin'/
Cause my mama ain't home/
I got bitches in the living room gettin' it on/
and, they ain't leavin' till six in the mornin'."
-Snoop Dogg, 1993, age 21

"You got me feelin' right/
My mama gone you can spend the night/
I ain't playin' I'm tryin' to fuck tonight/
Clothes off, face down, ass up, c'mon."
-50 Cent, 2005, age 30

"Lookin' at my Franck Muller, it's about that time/
folks just left so I'm on my grind/
Said you wanna two-fifty cause you need that nine/
I want that bread but I don't need that dime."
-Young Jeezy, 2006, age 29

I know, KNOW, there are more of these. Someone want to find some for me?

No comments: